This week I conclude the cash game system two-part series by covering the remaining positions (TE, K, D) and give you some overall strategies to follow in your cash games.
- Prefer to be home and/or favored, but ok to be underdog of +7 or less
- Projected in the Top 12
- Projected Team Total 22.5 or higher
- Projected for six targets per game or higher
- Finding value is key; too much volatility at the top tier to play in cash
- QB play is not as important as often a bad QB will check down to the TE
- QB accuracy more important vs. the average yards per attempt (Sam Bradford/Kyle Rudolph)
- Avoid rookie tight ends unless they have produced and they are mispriced (Hunter Henry – 2016)
- Injury/Suspension to WR1/WR2/Pass catching RB opening up targets to the TE
- Opposing team has weakness in defending the TE (at least in the top half vs. op
You've reached the end of our free article preview.
See below to find out how you can read the full version of this article.
Subscribe to RotoWire now and you'll be reading the full version of this article in minutes.
At RotoWire, we give our subscribers everything. That means not only will you be able to read this article, you'll be able to read ALL our articles.
Plus, you'll get all of these great benefits:
|➤ Amazing draft kits.
|| ➤ Full stat projections.
|➤ Exclusive cheat sheets.
|| ➤ Customizable rankings.
|➤ Instant news updates.
|| ➤ Free multi-sport access.
|➤ Private expert Q&A.
|| ➤ And much more!
Get Access To RotoWire Now
Already Registered? Login Now
If you already have a RotoWire account, please login below with your username and password.
Forgot your password?
Click here to have your user info emailed to you.
Questions? Need Assistance?
Talk to a live person toll free at (888) 201-3057.
The author(s) of this article may play in daily fantasy contests including – but not limited to – games that they have provided recommendations or advice on in this article. In the course of playing in these games using their personal accounts, it's possible that they will use players in their lineups or other strategies that differ from the recommendations they have provided above. The recommendations in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of RotoWire. Michael Rathburn plays in daily fantasy contests using the following accounts: FanDuel: burnnotice, DraftKings: burnnotice, Yahoo: burnnotice, Fantasy Aces: burnnotice, FantasyDraft: burnnotice.